Special Events and Class Cancellation Schedule
Interested in trying out to be a Group Fitness Instructor here at Fresno State Student Recreation Center?
Upcoming instructor certification workshops
Les Mills BodyFlow*
DATE: June 7-8, 2014
Les Mills RPM*
DATE: June 28-29
DATE: July 19, 2014
Les Mills BodyPump*
DATE: July 26-27, 2014
Les Mills GRIT*
DATE: August 2-3, 2014
*Before registering for this workshop, contact Rachel Kaufmann, Fitness & Promotions Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Fitness Instructor Try-outs - NO GROUP FITNESS
SRC Special Hours
12:00pm - 7:00pm
NO GROUP FITNESS
- Glass bottles are prohibited at all times.
- Non-marking, athletic, closed toe shoes are to be worn in all areas of the facility at all times, unless otherwise directed by a Group Fitness Instructor.
- Beverage containers must have lids that remain closed when not in use. Open cups are prohibited.
- Please clean up after yourself following classes. Wipe down your mat, check the floor for additional sweat.
- Please be courteous to other participants. Extreme body odor, too much perfume, hoarding equipment, talking over the instructor, any threatening manner or blocking the view of others is prohibited. Such behavior may result in the loss of Group Fitness privileges.
- If you are early to a class, please fill in the front of the room first. This allows for minimal distraction when other participants come in later.
- Use of the room when there is no class in progress must be pre-approved by the Fitness Manager. You will receive a written approval that must be kept with you while using the room. For additional exercises or stretching, please use the designated areas on the fitness floor.
- Please bring a towel and water to each Group Fitness class you attend. Make sure these are off to the side and out of the way, but close enough to be accessible to you during the class.