Cardiovascular exercise is important for overall physical health and weight management. It has been proven to improve circulation, normalize blood pressure, improve mood, and increase oxygen efficiency in the body.
- StairMaster Step Mill 7000 PT: An excellent way to work quads, hamstrings, and gluteals! Simulated stairstep your way to a firm lower body. Speed settings are adjustable.
We offer both upright and recumbent bikes. Resistance is adjustable. Multiple settings offer different terrain courses.
These machines offer a total body workout. Your arms and legs are required to work in order to generate maximum power. Simulate actual water rowing motion.
These non-impact machines come in a variety of design styles. Due to their nature, it is easy to get to and maintain your target heart rate for a sustained workout. There is an upper body option on some machines.
- Precor: These machines generate a treadmill meets stair climber type of movement. This design allows for both forward and backward movement. Forward focuses mainly on the quadriceps (front of the thigh) and calves, while backwards stresses more of the hamstrings (back of the thigh), gluteals (butt), and calves (lower leg). Elevation and resistance adjustments available.
- Cybex Arc Trainers Total Body: This model offers more of a swing motion (same arm, same leg).
Simulate walking or running trails. Speed and elevation adjustments available. Multiple settings offer different terrain courses.
- Woodway: The composition of the belt was made mostly for endurance runners. Extremely cushioned support is available on this model.
- StarTrac: These treadmills excel in their features: Dual fans, preset workout options are more! S is 0.5 to 12.5 mph (0.8 to 20 km/h) in 0.1 mph (0.1 km/h)
- Cybex: Another quality Cybex product! Standard treadmills with excellent features.