Forms, Guides & Policies
Forms and policies are available as Microsoft Words or in Adobe Acrobat file format. To download Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here.
Attn: Some web browsers attempt to open these forms in a lightweight pdf viewer. These forms are interactive and require the full version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you have problems viewing the forms, right click the link and save the form to your desktop. Then open the form using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- (Previously Payroll Agreement or Overload Agreement)
- NOTE: THIS MUST BE COMPLETED ELECTRONICALLY
Certificate of Insurance: Property/Equipment Lease or Event Agreements
- If you require a Certificate of Insurance, please contact John Melikian (Staff Counsel).
Effort Reporting Forms
- If your sponsored program requires effort reporting, hourly employees will certify through the payroll process and salaried employees will be contacted by your Post Award Analyst to certify once per semester.
- Effort Certification System Educational Guide
Hourly Time and Effort Report (Available on Auxiliary HR Employee Resources Page)
- Student Support Spreadsheet (Excel)
Transaction Form (Available on Auxiliary HR Employee Resources Page)
Travel Expense Claim Form (Valid for through 6/30/15)
Travel Expense Claim Form (Valid for travel on or after 7/1/15)
Travel Policy (Valid for travel through 6/30/15)
Travel Policy (Valid for travel on or after 7/1/15)
Travel - CSU Appendix D (Valid for travel on or after 7/1/15)
Travel Per Diem Rates (Valid for travel through 6/30/15)
Travel Rates (Valid for travel on or after 7/1/15)